Transforming the patient experience through the integrated “Smart Room”
Learn how Samsung and its partners have created a “Smart Patient Room” solution through the integration of mobile and display technologies with leading cloud-based healthcare applications.
Guest speaker Eric Abbott, an architect of Smart Patient Rooms from Northwestern University, will discuss how hospitals can leverage these integrated technologies to improve patient engagement and clinician performance, leading to increased HCAHPS scores, improved clinician workflow and reduced patient readmissions.
By attending, you'll learn how to:
- Match up the right mobile and IT technologies for your hospital workflow
- Enable data analytics, while protecting patient privacy and hospital security
- Improve patient room interoperability, scalability and cost allocation
- Thursday, October, 29, 2020
- 2 PM ET (1 PM CT | 12 PM MT | 11 AM PT)
- Eric Abbott, Professor and Healthcare Consultant, Northwestern University
- Jerry Berger, Sr. Manager, Healthcare Mobile, Samsung
- Ken Honeycutt, Sr. Manager, Healthcare Displays, Samsung